Saturday, April 9, 2011

NOA2 Blues...

So Dustin and I have been waiting for my NOA2 now for 5 months, 2 weeks and 2 days!! I was so hoping that we would be onto the interview stage of this process right now, but like always we are made to wait longer!

I am trying so hard to be patient, but really some days it is SO hard to find the patience for something you have been waiting what feels like a lifetime for!! All we want is to be together again in the same country!

This week has been nothing but nice for me, no NOA2 yet and there were threats of a US Government Shutdown, which meant no US visas or passports were going to be issued! All of us going through this process were stressing like mad, trying to wait patiently for midnight on April 8th to arrive so we knew if we would have to wait longer to be with our other halves or not. When I woke up this morning, I saw my friend Genevieve's Facebook status saying that they had managed to come to a decision and avert the shutdown! Well that made me VERY happy, at least SOMETHING went right this week!

We are really hoping for some good news this coming week! Can't believe what we've been through to be together again!! BUT it will all be worth it in the end, I just know it will :)

SOUTH AFRICAN and AMERICAN...
need to reunited again! Together in one country!!

No comments:

Post a Comment