Saturday, February 9, 2013

I Am So Grateful....

I have ALWAYS been SO grateful for the way my Mom brought myself and two sisters up!! Being a single Mom, she has done an outstanding job of teaching us how to be thankful, fend for ourselves and helped all three of us turn into who we all are today!!

The most grateful thing I always think about, is how she didn't buy us things, she taught us how to WORK for something we wanted. Everything I have, I have purchased on my own, after working for the money to get it. I bought my own first Cell Phone, I bought my own Laptop, I moved out and paid my OWN rent!! There are a lot more examples, but those are a few of the big ones I'm going to mention. All of those have enabled me to be independent and do things on my own.

Maybe you are thinking, why did she blog about this? Well a lot of things have made me want to blog about this, but never did. Eventually I decided to blog about it tonight, because I see SO many young kids these days (especially after moving to America), that are so ungrateful, and say hurtful things to their parents that GIVE them everything!! So many kids don't work for what they have. Note, I did not say ALL so please do not read this the wrong way. But there are a good amount of kids out there today that demand all the latest things, and when they have it they always find something else they don't have and need NOW, and say their parents suck because they don't have this and that. It saddens me to see those comments from kids....

So thanks to my Mom for being the BEST teacher I have ever had and always will have in my life!! Love you Mom :)

Picture taken in 2010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment