Monday, December 31, 2012

Dr. Seuss & Friends Books....

A few weeks back I found this great deal online, and decided to take up the opportunity to start collecting all the Dr. Seuss books and also the Disney Books.... There are a ton of them to collect, and to have them delivered to me was awesome for me :)

The first delivery for the Dr. Seuss books cost me $4, for four of them. The next deliveries of 3 books in each delivery is going to be $19, and I can choose my delivery times, every 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks etc. etc. The nice thing is that on your profile you can see which books are going to be in your next delivery.

Here is what I got in my first delivery for $4 :)


Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?
Ten Apples Up On Top
The Cat In The Hat
Go, Dog, Do!


... and a 2013 Calendar.
The Calendar is pretty awesome, so cute!!

The next 3 books I will be receiving are : Green Eggs and Ham and Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb and The Eye Book :)

The first delivery for the Disney books cost me $9.99, for 6 of them. The next deliveries of 3 books in each delivery is going to be $19 too. The rest is the same as the Dr. Seuss info.

Here is what I got in my first delivery for $9.99 :)


Toy Story 3
The Lion King
Nemo
The Jungle Book
Beauty and The Beast
Peter Pan

.... and a kiddies car seat activity bag :)

I'm not sure yet what the next 3 Disney Books I'm going to be receiving yet.

If you are interested in also collecting the series of books for Dr. Seuss and Disney, click here : Early Moments - Dr. Seuss & Friends and Disney Books. I will "warn" you, I thought they were going to be A4 sized books, but they are all A3 sized books, still worth it though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment