Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Countdown To Finally Being With My Love Has Started...

So finally I have been given a date for my interview - something I thought would NEVER happen at the rate things were going, with our NOA2 being 2 weeks late and things just generally dragging...

My interview is on the 19th May, 2011, at 13:00pm in Sandton, Johannesburg.


I have booked myself a ticket to Johannesburg on the 12th May, so that I can get a chance to hopefully see all my friends there and start the sad goodbyes! I'm going to be staying with my best friend Elaine - lets hope she doesn't get sick of me before my interview is over :D I am so grateful that she is allowing me to stay with her for so long, it is going to be so good to spend some time with her before I leave!

I am so excited for the interview, but at the same time very nervous! I am excited for very obvious reasons : I'll be with Dustin in the same country and this time for good, and there will be no more goodbyes between him and I. I am nervous because : I have been through the terrible disappointment with my visitors visa being denied last year, although a visitor visa denial won't cause a denial of my Fiance visa, I am still nervous for the what if I get denied, I don't know want to begin to think how I will be able to cope with a denial - because I just won't be able to! BUT there is a very good chance that I won't be denied, our relationship is valid, and we have been through so much together, so there will be NO denial this time, a denial is not even an option!! :) Dustin and I will be together very soon, and we are both very excited for our new lives to start! It has been a long 7 months wait so far, but we know that in the end it is going to be so worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment