Monday, August 13, 2012

$1000 Reward ~ Please Help Find Lily and Return Her To Her Owner

**LOST DOG IN HOWELL, MICHIGAN, USA**
 **SHE NEEDS TO BE FOUND ASAP!!**

Please do me a huge favor and share this blog post of mine on your FB walls, twitter statuses etc etc. i really don't know what i would do if Max went missing, so i would like to do anything i can to keep this precious little face going around until she is found!!!!

Message from Lily's owner :

"STILL MISSING $1000 REWARD for whoever returns her to I'd safely!! My little Lily (Yorkie/Maltese-mix) went missing in Howell, off of Grand Oaks Drive and Grand River. She is a 2 year old female, 4-5lbs, black, tan and grey. PLEASE help me find her. I love and miss her so much. I can't eat or sleep, and I feel like my heart has been shattered. She helped me get through my fathers passing and I can't imagine being without her. Call me with any information.... I greatly appreciate any help at all to bringing her home. Thank you.

Tricia (989) 277 9632"

See more information through pictures on : www.facebook.com/PetXtras (they do an amazing job with Grooming too, so if you are in Howell area - go and try them out :)) )

No comments:

Post a Comment