Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Whats For Dinner? Microwave Corn On The Cob Here...

What's for dinner?

Tonight it was MIcrowave Corn on the cob here - yup I said MICROWAVE Corn on the cob. It takes just 4 minutes to cook and it tastes DELICIOUS - just as it would taste when boiled.

I know that a lot of people that read this will say "corn is supposed to be boiled, not microwaved", well yes it is normally boiled, but if you are in a rush and need to make and have dinner quickly, this is perfect!!

A friend of mine on Facebook shared a link that showed some pictures and instructions of how to do this, and I have a TON of Corn in the fridge, so decided I'd try this out :)

Here are my instructions :






Hope you enjoy it if you decide to try corn this way sometime!! If you do leave a comment :))

No comments:

Post a Comment