Saturday, August 18, 2012

UNISOM - Say yes to UNISOM!!

Here's my "advertising" post, no not really, I AM NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS!! Lol

So I have been really REALLY battling with sleep, falling asleep and staying asleep is THE WORST for me!! I have tried Melatonin, I started with 3mg, and that seemed to help me fall asleep quicker for a few weeks, then it stopped working so I moved onto 5mg, and that seemed to help me again for a few weeks!

When the Melatonin stopped working I was considering going to try get some sleeping pills to try help me, but a friend of mine Carla told me about Unisom, and to get the pills that aren't gel, so I went to Walmart and found the UNISOM pills, there are different ones, but the Orange box stood out to me and they weren't Gel so I decided to try them!!

It's been 2 weeks now, and I haven't looked back since! I've been falling asleep within 30 minutes after taking it (the instructions say to take it 30 minutes before going to bed), and I have been sleeping the whole night and if I do wake up for some reason during the night, I will fall back to sleep almost instantly.

I work for a family, and the Mother is having problems sleeping too, I gave her two pills to to try out and the first night she said it worked, she did battle to get out of bed in the morning though (which I will admit happened to me too but on about the fourth morning, but after a few days it was fine!)

So if you are battling with sleep, I highly recommend you try this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment