Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Amazing Vegetable Stir-Fry...

Not too sure what came over me this afternoon, I don't normally just have an idea of throwing things together and adding sauces and spices etc., but I thought about looking at what veggies I had in the fridge and felt like a salty sauce, so decided to throw the veggies together in a saucepan and cook some rice.

I think my spontaneous idea came from my friend Nikki's post. She made a broccoli and onion stir-fry with a peanut-lime sauce. It looks really yum, and she even has a video on how to make it :))

Here is how my stir-fry turned out :



I threw in some broccoli, baby carrots that I chopped in half and some red peppers. I would have added more peppers but I only had red peppers :( I did boil the carrots in the sauce pan until they were soft, then drained the bit of water that was left and added the rest of the veggies with some new water - only a little though. Put a lid on it, and let the veggies cook until they were soft. Drained the water and then added some Soy Sauce and sprinkled in some garlic powder. Let the sauce cook a bit and served it over rice.

It was AMAZING!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks delish! Good job girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this one. Indeed this is truly amazing stir fry because I tried it before and I say It's amazing and yummy. Keep on sharing guys.

    best stir fry recipe

    ReplyDelete