Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lily - Yorkie / Maltese - Mix Dog Is STILL Missing From Howell, MI

HELLO EVERYONE!!

Some of you will remember my last post about this precious little girl LILY, that went missing from Howell, Michigan 7 months ago. SHE IS STILL MISSING!! I have seen quite a few posts from people on Facebook Lost Pets Pages telling us all about how days, months even YEARS went by and they were reunited with their pets!! It can happen, but we need to continue to network their faces and get the pictures of these dear pets out there for everyone to see!!

I would hate this one to end up being YEARS till they are reunited, so please when you read this blog post PLEASE share it EVERYWHERE you can think of - NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD!! Just get her face and information out there.

This isn't the only lost pet I am interested in, it is just closer to my heart, because Max is also a little pup, we live in the same town that LILY went missing (very close to the place she went missing), and I would LOVE to do everything I can to keep getting her face out there. Tricia needs her angel back, and I am 110% sure that LILY needs and wants TRICIA back!!

IF YOU NOTICE A FRIEND / FAMILY MEMBER HAS RECENTLY SUDDENLY GOTTEN A "NEW" DOG SIMILAR TO LILY, TAKE A GOOD LOOK AND MAKE SURE IT IS NOT LILY. Imagine if it was your pet or family member (pets are family)!!

There is still a $1000 REWARD - NO QUESTIONS ASKED for her safe return.

Message from Lily's owner :

"STILL MISSING $1000 REWARD for whoever returns her to I'd safely!! My little Lily (Yorkie/Maltese-mix) went missing in Howell, off of Grand Oaks Drive and Grand River. She is a 2 year old female, 4-5lbs, black, tan and grey. PLEASE help me find her. I love and miss her so much. I can't eat or sleep, and I feel like my heart has been shattered. She helped me get through my fathers passing and I can't imagine being without her. Call me with any information.... I greatly appreciate any help at all to bringing her home. Thank you.

Tricia (989) 277 9632"

See more information through pictures on Lily's Facebook Page Please Bring Lily Home

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty,

    I heard about Lily through a friend of mine in Montreal. I realize you must have done an extensive search already and followed tips and leads but do not become disheartened. Just a quick check list and I am sure you have already

    1: Faxed or mailed her profile and pictures to all the Vets in your city.

    2: Faxed or mailed her profile to all the boarding kennels in your city.

    3: Repeated everything 3 times. Humans generally when they see something once like a poster of a missing pet will glance but the information doesn't always stick. 3 times is the magic number.

    Our dog growing up was named Lily as well and she was my best friend. I hope you find yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)

    Thank you for your comment - yes Tricia has done EVERYTHING she can. She faxes, and goes into every vet etc. every spare day she has. She's done all of it over and over since Lily went missing :(

    Thank you so much for commenting, I had no idea someone would read this from Montreal :) That's awesome that my blog post could get that far.

    I am also tweeting for her using the trends #lilythemissingmalteseyorkiemix #missingpet #howellmichigan. So if you have a Twitter account please help escalate the trends by tweeting this blog post using the trends before the blog link, especially for the first and second trends I mentioned above :)

    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete