Sunday, July 29, 2012

A New Brother Or Sister For Max?....

Today we went to the Utica Pet Supply Shop where I fell in love with Max to see if I actually really did want a new brother or sister for Max...

I went there interested in seeing a Morkie (a Maltese and Yorkie mix), but ended up loving a pure white Maltese (female) and another Shih Poo (male) like Max, but this Shih Poo was a mix of white and brown. He has the most adorable face JUST like my Max, and he is 9 week sold, but I am not entirely sure if I am totally sold or ready to get another pup yet... I know Max would LOVE having a playmate, but I keep asking myself if I am ready to share my love yet, (I hope this doesn't sound mean, lol)...

I really think I should get another one when I am REALLY feeling ready etc... I am still in two minds about it though....

I wonder how many other fellow international people I know get the need for a pet??

Here are two recent pics of my baby Max from our trip to visit the puppies today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment