Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Instagram ~ A New Crazy Obsession Of Mine....

A few months ago I got an iPod (sold to me by Malana when she got hers, lol, I just fell in love with it). The last few months Instagram has become such a popular way to take pics and I have been super jealous and wanted to get an iPhone just so I could have Instagram. But about a month ago I had some sort of light bulb moment and thought to search for the Instagram app on my iPod and see if I could have it on it, well I sure could. I was super excited, and have been playing around with it now and then ever since.

Thought I would post some of the pics I've taken with it on here :)

SUNNY SUMMER DAYS AT THE HOUSE I WORK AT....






EVERYDAY RANDOMS AT HOME....









MAX & MAX'S BIRTHDAY FUN....















FOODS....





MY NEW GLASSES....




JULY 4TH FIREWORKS....



1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ROSES....

No comments:

Post a Comment