Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me....

So the title says it all. Today is my birthday - I turned 26 years old (OH NOOOO!!). I can't believe I now only have FOUR years left until I turn 30!! So freaking scary to think about!

I got SO many lovely messages on FB and text messages, thank you all so much (to those who read this anyways :)), it made me feel so special and blessed to know you all.... I work for an amazing family and they gave me WAY too many gift for my birthday on Thursday (I have Fridays off this month). All the gifts I so appreciated, and will use for sure, they were way generous! It made me feel good to know how much they appreciate me, I feel it every day, but for my birthday they expressed it in a way I never expected - thank you Grimes Family :)

Thanks Dustin for the cute card and cooking breakfast....

Thank you also to my amazing family for Skyping with me almost ALL morning, it was great seeing my Cousins and Aunt and Uncle again...


No comments:

Post a Comment