Saturday, November 3, 2012

Beanie Bobble Hat on Amazon for $2.99 (Price could change)...

As we ALL know, Winter is approaching (yes it is still only Fall and it is FREEZING!!)....

I don't normally wear hats, but I found this killer deal on Amazon for a really cute Beanie and just HAD to order it!! I haven't received it yet, because I just ordered it tonight, LOL... But I will be sure to do a follow up post about it when it arrives :)

Anyways if you are looking for a great deal click on the link below :

Amazon - Warm Stretch Beanie Bobble Hat - $2.99 Shipped!!

$2.99 is the TOTAL of the order, you do not have to pay for shipping - a double bonus - HOW AWESOME IS THAT!! Now the price can change at anytime, so PLEASE don't get angry with me if you go to the link and it's a different price, LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment