Monday, November 26, 2012

Mini Chiristmas Photo Shoot....

I kept this a secret so I could surprise my Mom, I must say I kept it a secret pretty well, I was very excited about it and so badly wanted to tell her about it every time I spoke to her, but I made sure to keep my mouth shut, lol :)

So I have been wanting to get a photo shoot done by this particular Photographer (Mary Kerkes) since last year! This year I finally decided to take up the opportunity to get a Family Christmas Mini Shoot done with Mary! We had it done about 2 weeks ago, and I just couldn't be happier with how they turned out...

She is an amazingly talented woman, she takes the most amazing photos and I really could not wait to see ours!! She is also a wonderful woman herself, so friendly, so warm, just everything you can think of! LOL....

She has a Facebook page that you can go have a look at here : image33 photography . She also has her own website, that you can go and have a look at here : image33 photography (web). If you would like to have a shoot done with her, her information can be found on both her Facebook and her website! :) She is based in Michigan! I highly recommend her!! LOL

Have a look at her amazing work! Let me know what you think :) I will be able to put the others up for you all to see as soon as I get the DVD... For now I've ordered prints!!

This print REALLY does NOT do the actual pictures justice, the quality of her photos are out of this world!! :)


3 comments: