Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pumpkin Carving....

This is a bit late, but better late than never right?

I really enjoy this time of year here in the US. I really do wish that this was / would become a popular family thing back home soon.... It's so much fun going to pick out a pumpkin, picking out the picture to carve and then carving pumpkins!

I also love that Max loves to chew on the pumpkins and is nosy and loves to try and eat the pumpkins, haha.... This year we had Chewy involved, he didn't really know what was going on or what to do though, lol... So he just sat on Dustins lap while he carved Chewies pumpkin.

For some reason I completely forgot to take a picture of the pumpkins lit up :( They are all yuk now, so I'll have to carve the other two pumpkins I haven't carved yet and add some more pictures!

Here are a few pictures I took...









No comments:

Post a Comment