Friday, November 2, 2012

Strawberry PawPaw / Papaya....

Soooo, the other day I was shopping in Kroger and I saw some mini PawPaws, and they were called "Strawberry Papayas". I love Strawberries so I decided to get two to try...

When I went online to search what the difference was all it would tell me is that its a pink colour.... So I decided to try it and LOL it tastes JUST LIKE a "normal" PawPaw! It's just a pinky colour and not an orange colour.... When I searched about it I noticed A LOT of people were saying that every PawPaw they had ever eaten smelt rotten, I'm not too sure why that is, but I can safely say that I have never smelt a rotten PawPaw.... Anyways I just wanted to post pics of my 'non-smelly' PawPaw experience, LOL. You should definitely try a PawPaw if you haven't yet, I promise they do not smell rotten. Maybe if you had to buy an old rotten one it would smell really bad, but generally they do not smell so disgusting! LOL

Oh and just so all readers that don't know what PawPaw is, it is what we call a Papaya at home :) I've grown up calling then PawPaw's. I think they are two very different names, but they mean the same thing!

This is how I have been taught to eat a PawPaw and ALWAYS eat a PawPaw.... Enjoy!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment