Thursday, November 22, 2012

Want To Earn Extra Money At Home....

So before I start explaining this, I also thought it was a SCAM and that this isn't going to work and there is a catch to it like all other "work at home" things, where you have to pay $200+ to get started etc. etc. But this really isn't a scam and you DO NOT HAVE TO PAY $200+ to get started! YOU get paid $90 payments....

It is called 'Instant Rewards'. There are THREE STEPS to get started. You get paid to advertise YOUR website that you set up, so that people will sign up and join too... You do need to pay some money, it's like $1 - $5, to end up getting your own website. The catch is, to do the offers they have (some are FREE and some you have to pay for (some for as low as $1). With ALL THE OFFERS you just need to sign up and "try" them out for at least 75% - 90% of the time after you sign up, so if you join an offer that is a 30-day free trial, you cancel on day 25 and you will NOT get charged anything.

So in order for YOU to get YOUR own Website for people to go through and sign up and YOU to start getting PAID $90 per person, you will need to do Step One, Step Two then Step Three. It is important to get Referrals (this is how myself and YOU will make your money :)). So you will be my referral....

So go and give it a try, here is my link you can go through to get started - Instand Rewards - Kirsty Miller. If you need any help or questions answered before you sign up through my link feel free to email me : kirsty.miller@mail.com :) and I can help you through the Steps. It is SO easy, I promise!! (Make sure you spell my name Kirsty not Kristy like many people do :))



P.S. As you can see this is a REAL persons Blog so it is not a computer or crazy person writing this, if you find this I PROMISE this is real and that you can start getting $90 payments from HOME!! LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment